Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2002 04:15:28 -0600
From:      Tim <tim@sleepy.wojomedia.com>
To:        Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: qmail (Was: Maintaining Access Control Lists )

As I don't have a resume nearly as impressive as Brad, I shall concede
my defeat.

For anybody else that wishes to judge a piece of software by its merits
beyond the size of the configuration file or the personality of its
author, I'd suggest that you read the respective archives on the
history of how qmail and dnscache/tinydns (and now djbdns) came to be.

I like postfix just fine but I run qmail for a number of reasons.
I'd recommend http://www.lwq.org and http://www.djbdns.org for more
information on qmail/djbdns.

Tim