Date:      Wed, 01 Nov 2017 08:06:35 +0900 (JST)
From:      Yasuhiro KIMURA <yasu@utahime.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Three '450.status-security' scripts enabled by default

From: Yasuhiro KIMURA <yasu@utahime.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 07:43:25 +0900 (JST)

> Thank you for explanation. But in fact today I received 'monthry
> security run output' mail from my home server. And I also checked
> trash folder of my mailbox and confirmed that I recieved 'weekly
> security run output' mail on last Saturday. So there must be something
> that doesn't fit your explanation.

OMG, again the source of this problem is "pkg". 410.pkg-audit and
460.pkg-checksum doesn't support security_status_*_period
variable. Therefore they are always executed if
weekly_status_security_enable and/or monthly_status_security_enable is
'YES' (and they are 'YES' by default).

---
Yasuhiro KIMURA