Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 2000 19:56:17 -0400
From:      "Simon" <simon@optinet.com>
To:        "Chris Byrnes" <chris@jeah.net>
Cc:        "questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "stable@FreeBSD.ORG" <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: WTF

From your description, I have to put a high bet on a faulty hardware you added or issues it has with existing hardware. If I
were you, I would change the hardware exactly to what it was before and see if stays up for a week - that would
eliminate the OS (which i doubt anyway). Then replace RAM and see if it crashes within another week. Then finally add
the CPU. Or do this quick by stress testing the system. Of course if this a production box, you're pretty much stuck ;-(

-Simon