Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:59:39 +0200
From:      Daniel Seuffert <DS@praxisvermittlung24.de>
To:        Shteryana Shopova <shteryana@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org, roam@freebsd.org, Nikolay Denev <ndenev@icdsoft.com>
Subject:   Re: BSD booth

Shteryana Shopova schrieb:

> --- Daniel Seuffert <DS@praxisvermittlung24.de> wrote:
>

>>Dru schrieb:
>>
>>>I met Nikolay at the BSD booth at Linuxworld
>>
>>Boston and he is interested
>>
>>>in putting together a BSD booth at OpenFest in
>>
>>Sofia, Bulgaria later
>>
>>>this year. Do we have any contacts in that part of
>>
>>the world who can
>>
>>>make sure that there is some FreeBSD swag at the
>>
>>booth? Please cc
>>
>>>Nikolay in any responses in case he is not
>>
>>subscribed to this list.
>>
>>>Dru
>>

>>Hi Dru and Nikolay :-)
>>
>>The only FreeBSD I know personally in Bulgaria are
>>Shteryana Shopova
>>and Peter Pentchev; I cc'ed both of them.
>>
>>Last time I saw Shteryana at FOSDEM, Brussels, in
>>February I gave
>>her a bunch of FreeBSD-CDs to distribute them in
>>Bulgaria.
>>
>>I would be glad if someone helps Nikolay organizing
>>a booth.
>
> The idea of having FreeBSD booth at OpenFest in Sofia
> is great - I'll be glad to help and we'll find some
> other people to help too.
>
>>I can send him CDs/DVDs, posters and ohter stuff if
>>he likes.
>>
>>It would also be if someone in Bulgaria could
>>translate the
>>stuff at http://www.allbsd.de/src/Flyer/FreeBSD/PDF/
>>(Please
>>note that we currently work hard to improve those
>>flyers and add
>>10 more, work is progressing fast).
>
> I can start working on translating the stuff in
> Bulgarian - as far as I know OpenFest will take place
> sometime mid October - plenty of time to prepare
> Bulgarian flyers until then. I'll probably need some
> instructions on file format and how to submit
> translations and ...
>
>>Of course I would like to see people translating
>>those flyers to other
>>languages... If you are interested feel free to
>>contact me.
>>
>>Daniel
>>

> I don't know if Nikolay has mentioned that but there's
> also a separate BSD-related track of lectures during
> OpenFest - the so called local BSDCon and we were
> hoping to trick some FreeBSD people into giving a talk
> this year.
>
> shteryana

Hi Shteryana,

we use OO 2 and .odt, the English versions are here:
http://www.allbsd.de/src/Flyer/FreeBSD/ODT/en/

They are frequently updated, sometimes daily.

I created a bg-directory here:

http://www.allbsd.de/src/Flyer/FreeBSD/ODT/bg/

If you need a WebDAV account let me know asap.

You can also let me have the tranlations in
plain mail or via any other way, I will take
care of the .odt and .pdf files myself.

Best regards, Daniel