Date:      Fri, 27 Jun 2003 07:23:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Randall Chancellor <jrchancellor@yahoo.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Yahoo and FreeBSD article

I have seen an article several places on the net titled Yahoo and FreeBSD. It is by Yahoo co-founder David Filo. I need to reference it in a research paper. Is there a copy of that article available under the www.freebsd.org domain or any other domains related to the FreeBSD Project that I could reference that from? Most of the places I have found it are on personal websites or list groups that given the choice I would rather not reference from. Thanks for your time.

Randall Chancellor