Date:      Wed, 22 Aug 2001 10:24:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Andrew R. Reiter" <arr@watson.org>
To:        freebsd-audit@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   setlogincontext() modifications.

Hi,

I plan on doing some patches for adding setlogincontext() calls to:

libexec/:
  atrun/atrun.c
  ftpd/ftpd.c
  rshd/rshd.c
  uucpd/uucpd.c

as an initial step towards seeing how people react.  If people can perhaps
recommend a couple more from other parts of the tree that I could write
patches for, that would be great.  I ask this so that I can perhaps get a
bit more of a reaction from some people as this type of patch will effect
some network daemons etc...

Thanks,

Andrew