Date:      Thu, 25 Nov 1999 08:07:52 -0700
From:      Darren Wiebe <dkwiebe@heartland.ab.ca>
To:        Andrew Otwell <andrew@networkcomputerz.com>
Cc:        Richard Cotrina <rcc@demo.telefonica.com.pe>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: uninstalling Staroffice

Office51/bin/setup has an uninstall option.  That will remove most of it
but not all, the rest, except for the work directory, can safely be
removed using rm.

Andrew Otwell wrote:

> I'm 95% certain it'll be an "rm -rf Office5.1".
>
> Smatterafact... That was one of the features I didn't like about Star Office. It
> looked as though each user had to install the 155MB in their home directory.

Actually, if you use the net install option, each user only has to
install about 2mb in there home directory.  That is why my port defaults
to /net, actually you have to hack a makefile to change that option.

Darren Wiebe
dkwiebe@hagenhomes.com