Date:      Thu, 7 Jun 2001 13:44:10 -0600
From:      "Alex Huppenthal" <alex@aspenworks.com>
To:        "Ryan Taylor" <rjtaylor@ncia.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Adding users

Rian,

 Thanks much.

 -Alex

PS: By they way, if someone is working on PHP, you'll be happy to know you
can now build a FreeBSD standalone version of PHP from ports/www/mod_php4 by
simply setting the env variable STANDALONE .. and running make. Make install
will complain if you already installed the mod version, but just go to the
lower level directory and do the make install from there. Also, keep in mind
the config file for the standalone version is referenced to
'/usr/local/etc/php.standalone'