Date:      Wed, 24 Dec 2003 09:33:44 -0600
From:      Charles Howse <chowse@charter.net>
To:        FBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mkisofs options question

Hi,
I have some directories that I need to include in a .iso file.
I've followed the online Handbook section 12.5.2, and read man mkisofs.

The directories each have the file CUSTOM in them.
That causes mkisofs to error:

[root@moe ~]# mkisofs -U -R -o /tmp/cdimg.iso /disk2/curly /disk2/larry
Warning: creating filesystem that does not conform to ISO-9660.
Using CUSTOM000 for  /CUSTOM (CUSTOM)
mkisofs: Error: '/disk2/larry/CUSTOM' and '/disk2/curly/CUSTOM' have the same
Rock Ridge name 'CUSTOM'.
mkisofs: Error: '/disk2/larry/CUSTOM' and '/disk2/curly/CUSTOM' have the same
Rock Ridge name 'CUSTOM'.
mkisofs: Unable to sort directory

What are the proper options for mkisofs so that I can have identical filenames
in different directories?

--
Thanks,
Charles

Random Murphy's Law:
Real programmers drink too much coffee so that they will
always seem tense and overworked.