Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:17:05 +1000
From:      BSD Freak <bsd-freak@mbox.com.au>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Accepting mail from unqualified mail servers

Hi all...

I need to be able to accept mail from mail servers that are behind a DMZ
(and hence their hostnames cannot be resolved). It seems by default
FreeBSD does not accept mail from mail servers who hostname cannot be
resloved in the public DNS. Is there anyway to modify this behaviour
(under sendmail on FreeBSD 4.3)? I know this could open me up to spam
but I need to do this....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.....