Date:      Wed, 20 May 1998 14:06:20 +0000
From:      vincent <vincentf@graphnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problems with Rcp

I' ve recently changed my OS (windows .... sorry) to install
FreeBSD 2.2.5.
I' ve 2 PC. One with FreeBSD and one with RedHat Linux

I tried to make a RCP from my FreeBSD to Linux and I've always the same
problem
ACCESS DENIED
I' ve configured the .rhosts file on the 2 PC and when I do the same on
my Linux PC I can transmit files by RCP but not from the BSD to Linux

I also configured my BSD like a DNS server and all is ok, but I can' t
make a rcp transmission from the BSD to linux or from the Linux to BSD

Could you tell me how I could do If you've got idees to help me, because
I'm block in front of my PC

Thank you very much.