Date:      Sat, 8 May 1999 07:42:35 +0200
From:      Daniel Haischt <danielh@privat.toplink.de>
To:        dkelly@nospam.hiwaay.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: compiling apache1.3.6

HIYA

I know why I'm doing the hard way.
I tried apache-php3 from the ports collection.

But first of all there arent all I'm looking for and as I tried to
edit the Makefile.inc (generated by the port temporarily)
I was only able to activate the --with-oracle option
but not the --with-xml option.

Finally I dont wanna type make, wait until php3 generates
the Makefile.inc and the type <controll><C> for editing this file.

At least this port dont comes with mod_perl and JServ and the
MM-shred-memory-library so I even hav to do lots of stuff manually. So way
wont doing the hard way from the very begining.

If there is noone on this list who has a clue why my apache source distribution
wont compile I have to ask in some other lists.

Best Regards

Daniel Haischt