Date:      Thu, 05 Aug 1999 12:14:22 -0700 (MST)
From:      vagner@WWW.TIMANDPATRICK.COM
To:        Eric Lee Green <elgreen@iname.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Joe <ibjoe@home.com>, vagner@www.timandpatrick.com
Subject:   Re: FREEBSD, Proxy Server, Cable Modem

Sorry it isnt me, I am using firewall and natd and i dont use the 192.168.1.xxx
for my internal addresses.

a quick scan of their network revealed 542 duplicate ip addresses in the
range of 192.168.x.x so there are alot of "Morons" on their network
which is probably correct since they only support Microsoft morons.

----------------------------------
E-Mail: vagner@vagner.com or kf7nn@kf7nn.com
Date: 05-Aug-99
Time: 12:07:46

        "What the hell are you getting so upset about?  I thought you
didn't believe in God."
        "I don't," she sobbed, bursting violently into tears, "but the
God I don't believe in is a good God, a just God, a merciful God.  He's
not the mean and stupid God you make Him out to be."
                -- Joseph Heller, "Catch-22"

This message was sent using FreeBSD Unix.