Date:      Fri, 17 Apr 1998 12:00:53 -0700
From:      "David Shanes" <dshanes@personalogic.com>
To:        "Wolfram Schneider" <wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>, <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: http://www.freebsd.org/press.html

    That looks great so far, but I would tend to move the link to the main
page, vice via documentation. More visibility for the wary wanderers.
    If I came across a product on the web that I was familiar with, I would
look for what the press has to say about it.
    If not the front page, at least move it to the top of the documentation
page.

David
David Shanes                                   7535 Metropolitan Drive
dshanes@personalogic.com          San Diego, CA  92108
Database Developer                       (619) 220-5800 x228
PersonaLogic, Inc.                           (619) 220-5899 (fax)
http://www.PersonaLogic.com