Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 2003 05:48:37 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   kernel / libc_r (KDE) breakage - UPDATING note?

Has anyone else experienced problems with kernels from today's -CURRENT
causing problems with libc_r from last week?  I just cvsup'd, and the new
kernels I build all cause KDE to hang in interesting ways before it can
complete its startup.  Jumping back to a kernel from last week makes this
problem disappear.

Is there an entry in UPDATING telling me to update libc_r that I missed,
or is libc_r just plain broken?

Thanks,

Mike "I might have gotten something done in the hour I spent screwing
around with this, but now I'm just frustrated and going to go watch TV"
Silbersack