Date:      Wed, 20 May 1998 08:29:14 -0400
From:      "Lackey, Fredrick" <fred.lackey@double.net>
To:        "'questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

Awesome FreeBSD People,

After developing for the Microsoft platforms for the last eight years,
I've decided to switch my web servers from WindowsNT to Free BSD.  After
downloading 2.2GB of files from your server someone told me that it's
possible to get a "subscription" where I could automatically received
periodic updates on CD.  What information can you provide me on this?
How much does it cost?  Who do I call/email?

Thanks again for making such a great platform.  Any information you can
provide would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,
Fred Lackey
DoubleNet Global Communications