Date:      Wed, 04 Aug 2004 19:41:49 -0500
From:      Jason Dusek <jason-dusek@uiowa.edu>
To:        "Jorge Mario G." <murcielako@yahoo.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: C include question

No, because the libs have include statements in them. For example, in my source
code I might write:

   #include "/usr/X11R6/include/GL/glut.h"

But this fails because glut.h has the following statements in it:

   #include <gl.h>
   #inlcude <glu.h>

For it to work, I would have to ammend it to say:

   #include "gl.h"
   #inlcude "glu.h"

But at the point where I am rewriting bits of the standard GL libraries, it's
time to take a different approach.

_jason