Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 2003 22:44:24 +0200
From:      Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
To:        SOE <spiritecstasy@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Examples

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z

On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 07:11:15PM +0100, SOE wrote:
> Hello=0D
> =0D
> I'm a FreeBSD basic user and i'm trying to configure my bootloader and my
> sound card, i tried to use the Handbook, but i found out there are no
> examples in it making the handbook almost completely uncompreensible to me
> and probably people like me.=0D
> =0D
> This is my way to say thanks for the great job you're doing, but you can
> still inprove it (examples)=0D
> =0D
> Thank you =0D
> Gilberto Ribeiro=0D
> =0D
> PS. Sorry about my bad english, bou i'm from Portugal.
>=20

Hi,

can you give examples of sections or topics, where you think examples
are missing?

- Christian

--=20
Christian Brueffer	chris@unixpages.org	brueffer@FreeBSD.org
GPG Key:	 http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/brueffer.key.asc
GPG Fingerprint: A5C8 2099 19FF AACA F41B  B29B 6C76 178C A0ED 982D

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z--