Date:      Thu, 20 Jan 2000 01:58:55 -0800
From:      Dexter X <dexterx@montana.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Question

	This is probably a stupid question..but..here it goes...I installed
FreeBSD 3.4 on a 2.5 gig partition on my HD.  I made sure to make the
partition a FreeBSD partition and all that good stuff...it installed fine,
i didn't go through and install a bunch of the extra stuff yet, just wanted
to get the basic system on my computer tonight....everything looked like it
was goin great..dialed the internet fine during the install...then i got a
couple errors something about fork somethin...i dont remember..it was
during configuring tcl if i remember right...anyway so I decided to reboot
and then just hit the sack..when i rebooted, it loaded up the bootmanager
program,  F1  for DOS,   F2 for FreeBSD      F1 was the default,  so I hit
F2 to boot up FreeBSD...and all it did was Beep..no matter what i hit all
it did was Beep..so i had to boot up in windows and cant seem to get
FreeBSD to boot :(  If you have any ideas what i did wrong or how i can fix
this please let me know..the errors i had while configuring tcl are no big
deal, i'll deal with that later....not being able to boot up FreeBSD isn't
too cool though..and i've tried reinstalling it a couple times
also...well..thanks for your time :)

Dex