Date:      Sat, 8 May 1999 10:40:14 +0200 (SAST)
From:      Jacques Marneweck <jacques@web.sciencelink.org.za>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Using natd on a Dial-Up PPP connection

Hi all,

Quick question how does one setup natd on a dial-up PPP connection, not
using a static IP.

Also, has anyone got a decent "firewall" setup for anti-spoofing,
preventing netbus etc., if they can e-mail a copy of the rc.firewall to
me.  I'm busy attempting to setup a secure firewall on one of my home unix
boxes as I've got a IRC meet happening at my place next weekend.

Cheers

--
Jacques Marneweck