Date:      Sat, 2 Sep 1995 12:41:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   More 1gig hard drive questions

Well, from my last query I recommendations for the Quantum Capella.
However, after spending all morning going through Computer Shopper and
calling every place that mentioned carrying Quantum drives I've come to
the conclusion that the 1 gig version simply cannot be bought.

SO, any other suggestions for 1gig drives with a 5 year warranty that can
actually be purchased?

I recall Jordan mention some time back that he had good luck with Segate
Hawk drives.  Anyone want to confirm or refute?

-john

== http://fieber-john.campusview.indiana.edu/~jfieber ============