Date:      Wed, 8 May 2002 10:21:35 -0400
From:      "Kevin A. Pieckiel" <kpieckiel@smartrafficenter.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   BIND port?

--1yeeQ81UyVL57Vl7

AFAIK, BIND is a part of the base system.  Why is there a BIND port?
Which should I use, the port or the version in the base system?  And why
should I use that version?

Thanks,
Kevin

--=20
This message was signed by GnuPG.  For my PGP public key, send a blank     =
  =20
email to kpieckiel-pgp@smartrafficenter.org and it will be sent to you.    =
    =20
You may also get my key from certserver.pgp.com; my ID is 0x79FC593E.
My current key will expire on 21 August 2002.

--1yeeQ81UyVL57Vl7

--1yeeQ81UyVL57Vl7--