Date:      Sun, 24 Mar 2013 10:08:57 -0400
From:      Robert Huff <roberthuff@rcn.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   skipping system Makefile?

	As I understand it:
	If I go to the directory for port FOO and type "make", this
invokes the local Makefile ... which invokes various thing in
ports/Mk/ ... which at some point read /etc/make.conf.
	Is there a per-invocation way to avoid the last step?  I need
to test whether the problem with a particular port is something in
make,conf, and it would be ... expedient ... to not have to move it
aside and then remember to move it back.

	Curiously and lazily,

				Robert Huff