Date:      Thu, 25 May 2000 07:16:43 -0400
From:      Chris Demers <cdemers@wincom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   System Transfer

I have a question, I hope that someone can help me out with.  I have a
system setup running FreeBSD 3.4 with two small hard disks, I have
recently received a 4GB drive that I would like to transfer the whole
system over to as my main boot drive combined from the two smaller
drives and remove the two smaller drives.  (I have only some sym links
that I know will have to be corrected, but that is not a problem.)  I
have gone though all the documentation that I could find and have not
been able to find a way to go about this.  If anyone can please point me
in the proper direction as to where I can find this information or a
quick description of how it is best done I would really appreciate it.
--
Chris Demers
cdemers@wincom.net