Date:      Wed, 24 Mar 1999 23:46:09 -0800
From:      Mike Thompson <miket@dnai.com>
To:        Gary Gaskell <gaskell@isrc.qut.edu.au>, Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Kerberos vs SSH

Thanks for the response.  I wanted both central admin of authentication
and strong crypto, but I didn't know that ssh could be easily configured
to work with Kerberos.  It seems that by combining the two that I get
the best of both worlds.

The general concensus seems to be that rsh and like tools can be easily
hacked, kerberos or no kerberos.

Thanks again,

Mike