Date:      Wed, 5 Nov 2008 15:52:05 -0800
From:      prad <prad@towardsfreedom.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: running linux programs

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 18:30:04 -0500
"Glen Barber" <glen.j.barber@gmail.com> wrote:

> > but it doesn't seem to compile properly on freebsd.
> >

> What errors do you get? What `./configure' options do you give it?

i think i've solved the problem. there were certain alterations to the
Makefile i had to do and twiddle with a couple of other things, but it
works now compiled on freebsd.

however, can i compile a linux program within the linux emulator
instead of using the gcc in freebsd?

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's