Date:      Thu, 06 Jul 1995 10:55:54 +1000
From:      Eddie Fung <efung@cs.uq.oz.au>
To:        me@freebsd.org
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPFIREWALL

>hidden internal network using FreeBSD. In fact, we'll be using FreeBSD
>exclusively for firewalls and general servers (http, ftp, etc.) for
>our 1500 people company soon.

I am glad to hear that.  In fact we are going the same direction in our
department.   We will be using two FreeBSD boxes for our firewall.  However,
we are still having problem with the x-gw of TIS fwtk-1.3.  Do you have the
same experience?

TIS fwtk-1.3 runs very well on Linux but we still believe BSD is a better
choice.  The only trouble, - we have to make a tunnel to let X through.

Regards

Eddie

        |    Eddie Fung          | Department of Computer Science   |
        |    efung@cs.uq.edu.au  | University of Queensland         |
        |    (617) 365 2425      | Brisbane Qld 4072 Australia      |