Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2000 18:27:39 -0500 (EST)
From:      Marc Giannoni <marc@versa.eng.comsat.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CCITT -OR- X.25 networking

Hi:

Anybody use the "CCITT" X.25 networking facilities? (It's in "i386/conf/LINT")
How about the "LLC" and the "HDLC" link layer?

We have some X.25 based services and I'm wondering if FreeBSD is a better
platform for this.  There seem to be a variety of Sync/Async cards to support
X.29 and X.21 so hardware does not seem to be a problem.  I'm just curious
about the amount of 'exercise' that the X.25 networking layer has received.

Thanks

Marc Giannoni