Date:      Sun, 06 Jan 2002 15:27:37 +0100 (CET)
From:      webdude@phreaker.net
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BIOS cross upgrade

I forgot to mention that the APM BIOS I was talking about
is available for the particular model I have. Of course I
wouldn't try to use any old APM BIOS for other models.
But it still isn't possible ?

--

best regards,

Inge Eidsæther Syvertsen
webdude@phreaker.net

*** If an electronic circuit cannot fail, it will. (Murphys Law) ***

(XFMail 1.5.1 on XFree86 4.1.0 running FreeBSD 4.4STABLE)