Date:      Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:24:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Daniel Carlson <tech4evr@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Telnet and /etc/issue

Hi!

I'm having a problem that I can't figure out.  Before
I upgraded to 4.5 from 2.X, I had a file /etc/issue
that would display before the login screen on the
consol, telnet session, etc. I created the same file
with the correct permissions (644) and made sure
gettytab was setup correctly. Now, the /etc/issue file
is only display on the consol and not telnet sessions.
 What is preventing this.

Thanks,

-Dan