Date:      Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:06:52 +0530
From:      "Vijay Anand" <Vijay.Anand@lntinfotech.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: error downloading

Error msg doesnt show any hints on the line of code it throws the
error......!

Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@be-well.ilk.org>
Sent by: lowell@be-well.ilk.org
11/28/2004 08:02 PM
Please respond to freebsd-questions

        To:     "Vijay Anand" <Vijay.Anand@lntinfotech.com>
        cc:     freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

"Vijay Anand" <Vijay.Anand@lntinfotech.com> writes:

> It is a local IP.Plz help me.

Ah.  So you are running your own cvsweb installation; that wasn't
at all clear from the original message.  I'm afraid I don't know
anything about the cvsweb software itself; however, the first step is
obviously to check on the hints that the software gave you along with
the error message: