Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 1997 01:51:49 -0400
From:      Stephen Milley <smilley@waterw.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Compiler

I congratulate you on a fine piece of software which is being used by the
thousands(or more), including myself. What I would love to know, if there is
any documenation on the assembly language of FreeBSD. I also want to want to
understand the FreeBSD C compiler both forwards and backwards, and I have
been working with many different C compilers before, so I just need
something that will explain the FreeBSD specific built-in compiler
functions(i.e. The functions that are availible and their syntaxes)  Thanks
very much for any suggestions that you give. :)