Date:      Mon, 12 Oct 2015 20:09:08 -0400
From:      laszlo vagner <george@vagner.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   racking brain found problem with dlink DUB-E100

i have been killing myself trying to get my boxen to forward packets
between the on-board nfe0 device and the USB Dlink DUB-E100 Ethernet
device "ue0"
to no avail, i was able to only get pings thru and no other protocol.

tried on my rasberry pi and when i tried to run natd  it signal 10'ed,
tried ipnat it just wouldnt run at all.

tried it on my revo box and thats where all i could do is ping the
internet from inside but no http,ftp,or other protocol.

so out of a hunch i tried a mini pci-e ethernet device on the revo, i
plugged in the device logged in and fount it to be
device "re0" went and changed one line in rc.conf instead of
ifconfig_ue0="xxx" i changed it to re0 rebooted and all works so i know
its the device that is breaking things.