Date:      Thu, 23 Jul 1998 09:37:59 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mark <markm@online.dct.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   freebsd and enlightenment 14...

Hey all ---

I've seen a few mailings lately about enlightenment, and just last night, I
finally got the darned thing to compile.  But when I try to run it, no
matter what, I will get a segmentation fault.  So I get that little box that
slides over from the left of the screen, and says that you have a seg
fault, and that you should restart.  Upon quitting, I see a message that it
was starting something with Imlib, then usually a message saying:

         -r Invalid flag

Or something like that.

Anyone know how to fix this?  And get rid of that stupid seg fault?

Thanks,
--
Mark Maurer  markm@dct.com                      mwmaurer@mtu.edu
Programmer,  Digital Magic Interactive          http://www.dminteractive.com