Date:      Fri, 26 Mar 1999 06:14:29 +1000
From:      Talbot NEIL <talbotn@sportsmedicine.com.au>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cvsup

--=====================_2493581==_.ALT

ok guys,

        I am not a newby but i can't seem to be able to get cvsup to work on
FreeBSD/alpha 3.1-RELEASE so that i can cvsup up to stable.

Would anyone be knod enough to give me a step-by-step walk through ?????

Thanks in advance

Talbot NEIL
Systems Administrator      | talbotn@sma.uq.edu.au         | +61 4 1220 4365
Sports Medicine Australia  | talbotn@sportsmedicine.com.au |

not a newby but i can't seem to be able to get cvsup to work on </div>
Talbot NEIL

| talbotn@sma.uq.edu.au&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |
+61 4 1220 4365<br>
Sports Medicine Australia&nbsp; | talbotn@sportsmedicine.com.au |