Date:      Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:12:14 -0400
From:      Christopher Sean Hilton <chris@vindaloo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wireless card for kismet

--XF85m9dhOBO43t/C

Well, it's looking like my venerable Orinoco card (wi0) is getting
a little long in the tooth for kismet. Per my earlier post I can't
seem to get it working with FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE. Can anyone recommend a
better wifi card? I prefer something that will: Work with Kismet, Take
an external Antenna, and do 802.11b at a minimum g and a are
optional. Recommendations for hardware that I can get at a CompUSA,
Staples, Circuit City, or Best Buy, or Buy.com would be most useful.

Thanks

-- Chris

--=20
Chris Hilton                                   chris-at-vindaloo-dot-com
                "All I was doing was trying to get home from work!"
                                                 -- Rosa Parks

--XF85m9dhOBO43t/C

--XF85m9dhOBO43t/C--