Date:      Thu, 11 Nov 1999 16:46:12 +0000
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        Kev <tech@geo.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: internet connection how-to

Kev wrote:

> I am having a lot of problems connecting to the 'net.
>
> Please could you point me in the direction of a how-to html page?

Are you talking about a dialup link? If so, there is a whole section on
using PPP in the FreeBSD FAQ (you should be able to find it from the
website). Read that, and see which bits you still have trouble with,
and then you can ask a more specific question. There are also sample
PPP config files (under /usr/share/examples/ppp) which may give you a
starting point.

--
Ben Smithurst            | PGP: 0x99392F7D
ben@scientia.demon.co.uk |   key available from keyservers and