Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:51:44 -0700
From:      Joshua Tinnin <krinklyfig@spymac.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Windows X

On Wednesday 21 July 2004 11:41 am, Vulpes Velox <v.velox@vvelox.net> wrote:

> If you want to use kmail under XFce, just find which menu you want to
> put it under, click add and set it to run kmail :)

Yeah, already done, but thanks. Next, I'm planning on checking out the
goodies ... most are probably not necessary for me, though I'd like to have
network/system load indicators on the panel.

> For mail, I am fond of sylpheed-claws myself :)

Ah, I've heard good things about it but haven't installed it. I like the fact
that it's GTK+ based, but IIRC when considering it in the past, there were a
couple things it didn't have that KMail did, and I needed them, though that
may have changed since then. Will have to give it a whirl soon ...

- jt