Date:      Fri, 15 Jun 2012 07:36:20 -0400
From:      Lynn Steven Killingsworth <blue.seahorse.syndicate@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Error in latest KDE4 install attempt

Hi FreeBSD -

I have just updated my Ports again this morning and I still have the same
problem installing KDE4.

When verifying libphonon.so in /multimedia/phonon [phonon-4.6.0-1][from
the numbers it appears to be KDE4 4.8.4] my machine does not find library
qzeitgeist.1 so it begins verifying the install of qzeitgeist-0.8.0 .  The
installer then determines that this version of qzeitgeist is not
compatible.

Since the master site seems to be unavailable much of the time how can I
determine the tar.gz from the version number so that I may have an for
instance //ftp1.freebsd.org/.... to put in the the master site change in
the make fetch command?

Thanks - Steve