Date:      Thu, 6 Mar 2003 14:23:54 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sony VAIO, psm and acpi

According to User Takawata:
> I also wrote it before. But I didn't commit because I don't tested it.
> If you tested your patch, I'll willing to commit.

It is nice to see that ACPI is working for some VAIO users :(
My Z600TEK is still freezing while trying to suspend under ACPI and
also if I try to suspend under X when using APM...
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 5.0-CURRENT #80: Sun Jun  4 22:44:19 CEST 2000