Date:      Fri, 30 Oct 2015 07:54:01 +0100
From:      Ivan Radovanovic <radovanovic@gmail.com>
To:        Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com>
Cc:        mono@freebsd.org, monodevelop-list@lists.ximian.com
Subject:   Re: Monodevelop 5.10

Hi Russ,

There is library libgit2 in /usr/ports/devel/libgit2 - I would install
that, then I would check which module is crashing with this error (ie,
is it MonoDevelop.exe or some .dll), then I would create config file for
it (or change existing one) and add mapping to this newly installed lib
(something similar to <dllmap os="freebsd" dll="git2-3d5286e.so"
target="libgit2.so"/>) and see if that helps.

Kind regards,
Ivan

On 10/30/15 07:34, Russell Haley napisa: