Date:      09 Apr 1999 03:16:41 +0200
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
To:        obrien@NUXI.com
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ATTENTION PLEASE:  g77 in base system.

"David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com> writes:
> I've only heard back from 4 folks about adding EGCS's g77 to the base
> system -- all 4 said "yes".  Unless I get more feedback, I will add g77
> to the base system this weekend.

I beg your pardon? You're adding g77 to the system because you know of
four people who would find it useful? Where's the logic in that?

If you do add it to the base system, make it optional. I don't care if
it defaults to on, as long as I have the option to turn it off.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@flood.ping.uio.no