Date:      Thu, 14 Dec 2000 18:36:19 +0200
From:      Alexey Zelkin <phantom@ark.cris.net>
To:        Rich Morin <rdm@cfcl.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: more nits and quibbles

hi,

Thanks! I have fixed non-contrib stuff. We usualy don't touch manual
pages located in contrib/ directory. Patches should be sent to
respective maintainers and will appear in FreeBSD src/ tree after
importing next version.

On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 09:58:38PM -0800, Rich Morin wrote:

> /etc/skel
>
>    Can someone tell me what this is used for?

/usr/share/skel should be used instead. Where you've found it ?

--
/* Alexey Zelkin               && phantom@cris.net       */
/* Tavric National University  && phantom@FreeBSD.org    */