Date:      Fri, 20 Jun 2003 12:21:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>
To:        Manfred Antar <null@pozo.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Current kernel Fatal Trap 12

If you have a version of the kernel in question on disk and with debugging
symbols, could you attach gdb -k to it and send us the results of:

  l *0xc01f6212

That will provide a bit more information about where the panic is
occuring.  This is likely a NULL pointer dereference.

robert@fledge.watson.org      Network Associates Laboratories