Date:      Thu, 18 Mar 1999 22:10:19 GMT
From:      jshafer@triton.net (John Shafer)
To:        "Edy Purwanto" <Edy@ikip-sby.ac-id.net>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999 Edy@ikip-sby.ac-id.net wrote:

>i want complete freebsd w/3.1 with cdrooms
>my address : Edy Purwanto
>                    Jurusan Kimia FPMIPA IKIP Surabaya
>                    Jl. Ketintang Surabaya 60231
>                    Indonesia
>i hope you help me

Two things that I can suggest, that will greatly increase the
likelyhood of getting the information you need.

1)  Mail questions to freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
This list is for discussion of the FreeBSD documentation project.

In this case, I can tell you to check out www.cdrom.com or mail to
info@cdrom.com for information on ordering FreeBSD on CD-ROM.
More info is available at www.freebsd.org .

2)  You only sent one message, but Outlook Express sent two copies of
it in the same message - one in plain text, and one in HTML.  HTML
doesn't really belong in email, and many of the people on these lists
can't read the HTML.  Somewhere in Outlook Express there should be an
option to turn HTML mail off.

Good luck!
-John