Date:      Fri, 31 Aug 2001 15:33:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Question on updated port

I'm about to release a new version of net/netatalk, and I have a question.
A few of the patches disappeared between pre6 and pre7.  I have a diff
-ruN of the new pre7 directory to the existing pre6 port directory.  Is
that the correct way to submit the update patch?  Is there a better way of
doing things to indicate a patch went away?  Thanks.

Joe