Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 2014 16:11:06 +0530
From:      "John Piterson" <johnpiterson2000@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Get Good Traffic with Higher Sales

Hello,

Greetings!!

My name is John Piterson and I'm an experienced SEO freelancer serving
online marketing industry. I think you are an active online entrepreneur and
curious to know every day how Google turns to provide first page rankings.
You might wonder about knowing the major elements required in gaining better
internet traffic & online sales through organic SEO. I trust you understand
the basic know-how of search engine optimization very well and already
receive so much of business proposals each day. So what's difference here in
this email?

I have been working in this industry since last 11 years as Freelancer SEO
Expert and experienced personally a lot of case studies of my good clients
after each Google update. After testing a bunch of organic methods of link
building, now the time has come to work for RELATIONSHIP BUILDING of your
business website. So getting hold of this objective in my process, I would
propose to carry out following new strategies for online advertising of my
client business-

1. Create Online Buzz about your merchandise /service
2. Social-Media Submissions
3. Public Relations Activity
4. Video Optimization & Marketing
5. Social Channels Optimization including FB, Twitter, Pinterest etc
6. Content Distribution & Marketing
7. Web 2.0 Creations
8. Presentations/Document Sharing Worldwide
9. Content Syndication & RSS Submissions
10. Marking Up content, XML and Micro-Data Formats Implementations

I assure, above 10 activities will boost up your online presence and
business sales to give good ROI from your advertising expenditure. Why need
to pay thousands of dollars per month to so called big internet marketing
companies, if you are not certain about the promises. Let's go with a small
budget investment with my SEO proposal. If you are reading it until now then
this is something extraordinary and truly can get drastic alterations in
your business without making false huge promises. I personally do B2B SEO,
ghost internet marketing for my clients. I have majority of my clienteles
from SMEs itself and I share them a sound knowledge of marketing and educate
more about latest search algorithm updates coming from search giant Google.

If anything above comes of your involvement, please do write me back with
the URL of your website. I would love to set up a FREE website analysis,
search engine report along with my detailed SEO plan of activity.

Thank You

Kind Regards

John Piterson, SEO Consultant

DISCLAIMER: This is an advertisement and a promotional mail strictly on the
guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2003 and Bill C-28. We have clearly noted the
source mail-id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the open lines and they
are in no way misleading in any course. We have found your mail address
through our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal means.
If you get this mail unsolicited, please reply with "Remove" in the subject
line and we will take care that you do not get any further promotional mail.