Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2001 10:36:10 -0600
From:      Steve Price <steve@havk.org>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        asami@freebsd.org, qa@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hi guys, how we doing on x86 packages?

On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 12:10:25AM -0800, Jordan Hubbard wrote:
> I've got 4.3-RC1 scheduled for tomorrow and am just wondering if I'm
> going to be using the old 4.2 package set for disc1 or if you guys
> will have something more up to date by then.  What's the ETA for
> Alpha, since I'm also asking?

It is spring break time and I'm between breakfast and a trip to the
park with my three daughters, two nieces, and two dogs.  My wife
lucked out and is in Atlanta at a photograhy convention until tomorrow
night.  Anyway...

It doesn't take very long to build the first disc.  The /a partition
on bento is full so I need to clean off some of the old 4.2 bits
before I can go much further.  Once that is done I should be able to
get you the first disc in a couple of hours.

-steve