Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 2004 19:48:32 -0400
From:      "R. M. Los" <Ralph@boundariez.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   What happened after gnome upgrade??

Hi there,
  Something strange has happened.  In gnome-2.4 I had the
CPU/Memory/Network monitors setup on my bottom bar, as well as my
battery meter, etc.  Now with Gnome-2.6 upgraded (mostly OK, crashed
towards the VERY end...), all my things don't work right anymore.  All
apps like GnomeMeeting, the battery meter, etc appear to be completely
messed up.  For the most part, they run, but none of the words, etc are
there!  The battery meter, when I click on it, only shows the "Do Not
Enter" ERROR box, no text and nothing else visible - again, no words,
etc.  The same goes for GnomeMeeting.  Also when I try to run the
proccess display applet, nothing shows up, just the line graph of CPU
usage, but nothing such as process names, descriptions, etc or menu
items along the top shows up anymore.  HOW do I fix this?!

This is driving me crazy - help is appreciated.

Regards,
--
Mr. R M Los - Information Security Consultant
Ralph (at) boundariez (dot) com