Date:      Wed, 09 May 2001 17:11:19 +0100
From:      "Graham Lillico" <graham_lillico@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Perl Modules

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me,  I am trying to install gnatsweb 2.8.0 and I
have hit a problem it seems that gnatsweb requires CGI version 2.56 or
greater and I only have 2.46 installed.  My question is how do I upgrade my
version of CGI?

I have tried compiling p5-CGI-2.76 from the ports collection but this
doesn't seems to have done anything.  I am currently running on
FreeBSD-4.3-20010429-STABLE.

Have I missed something or can't this be done.

Regards

Graham